Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Way tooooo Long...

Wow. I've been neglecting this for awhile. That will no longer be the case because here I will be posting all simple and easy pattern here for any testers that would like to take a whack at crocheting! PLEASE leave any comments or questions you have about my patterns! Most of patterns you will find on here, the item itself will or should be available for purchase in my shop. If you do not see it please message me ASAP!

Well an update of what has been going on, sadly to say that I have had two family members pass away these past few months. One was my grandmother on my father's side, Shirley Leslie, which i never got the privilege of meeting. I've heard such amazing stories about her from my cousins and my grandmother's sister (not sure what to call her other than family). Apparently I was a lot like her. Which is great because I wouldn't be here today without her, literally.  The other was more recent and even though she wasn't blood related she did help raise me as her own, Bonnie Carter. She was a very loving and beautiful woman that was always there for my family. 

I've also had several friends pass away this past year and it's made me realize more how precious the time we have with our loved ones. Time is precious best not to waste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment