Friday, June 15, 2012

Pac Man Ghosties Pattern

Here is another pattern I would like to share! This is one of my earlier projects and I just love these guys! I use one at a pincushion and the other are on the bookshelf hanging out! I had them for sale in my shop but I got attached so the little guys are staying with me! :D


      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You will need:
Red, Orange, Aqua and Pink Worsted Weight Yarn
G Hook
Black & White Felt
Hot Glue & Gun
Scissors

Abbreviations:
sl st - Slip Stitch
sc - Single Crochet
hdc - Half Double Crochet
dc - Double Crochet

Notes: Need to know Magic ring.You'll be working in rounds. Make sure to shape your ghost as you are working.

Top Part of Ghost:
Magic Ring

Rnd 1 - ch 1, sc 6, sl st in the first sc;
Rnd 2 - ch 1, sc in the same st as ch 1, 2 sc in each st until last st, sc in last st, sl st in the first sc;
Rnd 3 - ch 1, sc in the same st as ch 1, sc 1, *2 sc, sc 1* repeat * until the last st, sc in last st, sl st in the first sc;
Rnd 4 - ch 1, sc in the same st as ch 1, sc 1, *2 sc, sc in next 2 st* repeat* until last st, sc in last st, sl st in the first sc;
Rnd 5-11 - ch 1, sc in each st around, sl st in first sc to join;
Rnd 12 - ch 1, *hdc, dc, hdc, sl st* repeat* end with a sl st; Finish off;


Bottom Part:
Magic Ring
For this piece with will repeat the rounds 1-4, make sure to shape it flat as your working. Leave a long tail to sl st to other piece.

Eyes: (Make 2)
Cut out small circles of the felt of the white and smaller one of the black

Attach eyes to top piece; Now you can stuff with your filling; sl st bottom piece between rounds 11 and 12; finish off and hide strings;

This is my own original pattern, you can sell the ones you make just please leave a link to me and the pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment