Friday, April 12, 2013

Crochet Shoelaces!!!

Ok so i'm a converse junkie! My "go to sneakers" is always my all stars and I love shoelaces! I don't know why I haven't thought of this until now especially since I have had all types of shoelaces. But with this I can make so many different colors!!! yay! If you learn anything from my blog is that I love colors!



You will need:
Yarn
Crochet Hook
Old Shoelaces
Tape

Depending on how big and loose you want your shoelaces depends on the hook so play around and get a feel. I used a F hook.

Grab the pair of laces that were in the pair of shoes you want to replace and just chain that length and then finish off.

Tape both ends and cut extra and a lil bit of the tape off the end to give a clean look. (there are other methods for this, play around, maybe try putting a dab of glue at the end or glitter glue.)

Well have fun! Please if you share this, link back to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment