Friday, June 22, 2018

Long Time...No Post! Update on Life!

Hello everyone out there in the world wide web! 

Not sure how long it has been since my last post but I know it's been years...

So after the move, the etsy store didn't work out (various outside forces), and ended up getting a full time job. Well that ended a couple of months ago. Today I had an interview for a part time position with Joann's Fabric and I got the job! So I'm going to still try and get this going! I truly believe that this is something I can accomplish, especially when most of my jobs I've had in my life are all connected to this. I have many patterns I plan to add, along with starting a YouTube channel. I want to share my tips, tricks and techniques in the many projects that I take on! But If anyone needs any help with crochet just ask away! 

Much <3,
Rachell

No comments:

Post a Comment